ABOUT THE GAME
What you need to know
Abacus wants to go to the warp zone, but obstacles are in his path. The only way past these math roadblocks is through your child's math skills. Over 60 levels and 40 hours of playtime ensure that your child never gets bored with learning.
The Abacus Finch tiles are used with the Play Tray (which is sold separately), and the Abacus Finch app is free to download in the App Store.
The Play Tray connects wirelessly to a personal device like an iPad or Android tablet. The Play Tray is compatible with iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina (wireless) iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus (wireless) iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (USB) Android tablets (Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Android 4.3+) Android phones (Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Android 4.3+).
The version of Abacus Finch sold on Steam is standalone and requires no additional plugins.
How Does It Work?
- Travel across 4 worlds and face classic platforming challenges.
- Add gems to blockades, or pickaxe the gems in a blockade to gain entry through barriers in your way.
- Balance out scales to open new paths.
- Find the right number of gems that each blockade takes for bonus orbs.
- Collect enough orbs to unlock bosses and face them with the platforming skills you've learned.
- Find hidden dinosaur eggs along your way.
DELIVERY OF GAME CODE
Once you've purchased the game on our site, we'll email you a code to download it on Steam.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.