ABOUT THE GAME
What you need to know
A volcano has erupted on Pear Island that will set the evil King Caldera free. Rus wants to stop him, but he can't do it alone. Help your child develop a mindset for coding, by inputting the exact moves Rus and his friends must take to collect the golden pieces, and reseal the volcano before King Caldera escapes.
The Cork the Volcano tiles are used with the Play Tray (which is sold separately), and the Cork the Volcano app is free to download in the App Store.
The Play Tray connects wirelessly to a personal device like an iPad or Android tablet. The Play Tray is compatible with iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina (wireless) iPhone 4S, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus (wireless) iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro (USB) Android tablets (Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Android 4.3+) Android phones (Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Android 4.3+).
The version of Cork The Volcano sold on Steam is standalone and requires no additional plugins.
How Does It Work?
- Set up action sequences and carry them out to collect the Puzzlet piece and complete each level.
- Face bosses that mix up the strategies you usually use.
- Collect Raindrops to open new paths and levels.
- Find Hidden Exits to unlock bonus Raindrop levels.
- Explore 5 worlds, 1 bonus world, numerous challenges, and a couple of additional secrets.
DELIVERY OF GAME CODE
Once you've purchased the game on our site, we'll email you a code to download it on Steam.