- KEENON DINERBOT T8 uses the SLAM localization & map construction system which assists the robot can run stably and efficiently in restaurants, high positioning accuracy and robustness thanks to the encoder, gyroscope (IMU), lidarodom, LIDAR, image module, UWB, and more.
- During the mapping process, the robot can be set to automatically recharge at fixed points to ensure continuous operation.
- Superior mobility the DINERBOT T8 can go through a narrow path of only 21.6”, making it an ideal choice in a complex and crowded environment.
- Intelligent obstacle avoidance with 2 + 1 binocular vision plan that features 204° dynamic real-time obstacle detection for safer and more flexible traveling.
- Food delivery robots can improve service efficiency, reduce labor costs and create service characteristics for the restaurant industry. In Addition to serving meals in restaurants, this robot is versatile; it can be used to serve tea and water in offices, send and receive express deliveries, deliver takeaway food, and provide goods distribution services for the restaurant industry.
- Android operating system with touch screen control panel capability.
- Easy to use with an ultra-flexible speed limit function that can adjust its speed according to the slope of the ground, making it better at adapting to the environment.
- During an order the robot delivers the meal to the guest's designated table, after arriving at the table the robot will use an intelligent voice to communicate with the guest's that the meal has arrived. The guest will then remove their meal from their designated tray area and then confirm on the touch screen control panel that their order has been completed. This will then send the robot to the next table or return to the starting point. There is a set time that the guest's have to remove their meal from the designated area. Once the set time has passed and if the meal has not been removed, the robot will move on to the next table or return to the starting point.
- Innovative Intelligent Voice - The flexibility of communicating with guests.
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.