AX-18A is a high-performance version of the popular DYNAMIXEL AX-12A and can be applied to robots that need more power. DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network in one DC servo module. DYNAMIXEL AX-series are used in ROBOTIS STEM, Premium, and GP. You can easily create various types of robots such as humanoid, 4 legged, and 6 legged robots with the AX-series. It can also be used as a wheel so that you can create a robot with a combination of wheel type and joint type in a single module.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Interface: USB2Dynamixel, U2D2
- Factory Default Settings:
- ID: 1
- Baud Rate: 1Mbps
- AX-18A Bulk, quantity = 6
- B01-HORN (assembled) , quantity = 6
- Only AX-series frames can be used, optional frames for MX-series and X-series cannot be used.
- User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to the environment.
- This package does not include frames, washer, bushing, nuts, cables, and bolts.
- Accessories required for assembly are sold separately.
Compatible Products Controller : CM-5, CM-510, CM530, CM-700, OpenCM9.04 (+ OpenCM485 Expansion Board), OpenCR
- Apply a 4th metal gear to enhance endurance
- By using a variety of high-strength engineering plastic option frames or by printing frames using a 3D printer, you can produce any type of robot at a low cost.