A remote controller for controlling ROBOTIS Robots.
- Addition of exclusive connector for installing BT-210.
- Supports IR, Zigbee, and Bluetooth communications.
Unlike other products whose circuits/batteries are exposed, the circuits of the RC-100B are protected in a case to promote safety.
When the controller is not used for a specific duration, the RC-100B automatically triggers a power-saver mechanism and turns the controller off to conserve the battery.
The 10 buttons on the controller supports up to 1023 different button combinations.
Each button has its own output signal, therefore the user only needs to program the motions to correspond to the designated RC-100B button.
* Does not include: AA battery, IRreceiver, Wireless Modules (ZIGBee, Bluetooth)
|Size||138mm x 105mm x 36mm|
Operating Voltage : 3V (DC)
Power consumption : 0.07W
Battery : Alkaline (LR6) AA Battery x 2
11 (Includes power/Mode button)
1023 different button combinations are supported.
-IR communication (basic)
-Zigbee communication (Automatically switches to ZIG-100 upon mounting the device)
-Bluetooth communication (Automatically switches to BT-100 upon mounting the device)
-> IR receiver IR-10
-> ZIG-100Set (CM-5, CM-2+ user)
-> ZIG-110ASet (CM-100/510/530/700 user)
-> BT-110ASet (Discontinued)
-> BT-100 + BT-210 Set
Does not support IR communication with AX-S1.
|RC-100A / 100B||Comparison||RC - 100|
|Red||using embedded infrared ray||Red|
mounting wireless Module
|Available wireless Module|
|O||ZIG - 100 SET||O|
|O||ZIG - 110 SET||O|
|O||ZIG - 110A SET||O|
|O||BT - 110A SET||X|
|O||BT - 100A + BT - 210 SET||X|
Manuel for RC-100B ROBOTIS controller: https://bit.ly/3bOW8Nd
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturer's warranty repair and returns policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OVERVIEW
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.