The ROBOTIS MINI is a programmable miniaturized humanoid robot featuring 16 XL-320 Dynamixels (16 DOF), the OpenCM9.04 C, an Arduino-like open-source embedded controller featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3 processor, a 3D printable frame for robot customization, and Android/iOS smart device connectivity via BT-210 (Bluetooth 2.1) or BT-410 (BLE) Bluetooth modules. *
- ROBOTIS MINI kit includes a BT-210 Bluetooth module.
- This module is compatible with Android smart devices that support Bluetooth 2.1 or higher.
- In order to use the ROBOTIS MINI with iOS, you MUST purchase the BT-410 Bluetooth module as it is sold SEPARATELY. The BT-410 supports Android AND iOS devices that support BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Voice Recognition is NOT available for the ROBOTIS MINI iOS app at this time.
- All sensors are sold separately and are NOT included with the ROBOTIS MINI kit.
BUILDING THE ROBOTIS MINI
CONTROLLING THE ROBOTIS MINI
PROGRAMMING THE ROBOTIS MINI
CUSTOMIZE YOUR ROBOT
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.