- This is the student workbook for ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 2 Kit, as well as the ROBOTIS DREAM II School Set.
- The book is composed of 12 chapters and 11 robots.
- Level 2 teaches the basics about the structure of robots, IR sensors, and microphone sensors. It also teaches the principles of speed, elasticity, inertia, acceleration, and resultant force.
- This book is in ENGLISH
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is a robot?
- The energy that moves robots
- See objects through light reflection
- Sound spreads
- How fast am I?
- Conserving power?
- Rolling robots and walking robots
- Sudden stops
- When speed changes
- When force meets force
- Moves when the condition is met
[904-0040-201] ROBOTIS DREAM Level 2 Workbook [EN]