- This is the student workbook for ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 2 Kit, as well as the ROBOTIS DREAM II School Set.
- The book is composed of 12 chapters and 11 robots.
- Level 2 teaches the basics about the structure of robots, IR sensors, and microphone sensors. It also teaches the principles of speed, elasticity, inertia, acceleration, and resultant force.
- This book is in ENGLISH
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- What is a robot?
- The energy that moves robots
- See objects through light reflection
- Sound spreads
- How fast am I?
- Conserving power?
- Rolling robots and walking robots
- Sudden stops
- When speed changes
- When force meets force
- Moves when the condition is met
[904-0040-201] ROBOTIS DREAM Level 2 Workbook [EN]
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.