- This is the student workbook for ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 4 Kit.
- The book is composed of 12 chapters and 12 robots.
- Level 4 teaches the principles of pulleys, other equipment, and programming. It also teaches you how to utilize all the robot peripherals.
- This book is in ENGLISH.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Robots can play music
- Robots can clean
- Various devices in a robot
- Robots can feel
- Robots can detect objects
- Play music with robots
- Robots understand 0 and 1 only
- Lift and move objects with robots
- Changing the speed of rotating robots
- Robots can listen
- Play against the robot and win!
- Autonomous robots
[904-0042-201] ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 4 Workbook [EN]
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.