ROBOTIS KIDSLAB DREAM II LEVEL 5 provides more advanced teaching of robotics. Machine equipment such as LEDs and caterpillar wheels and introduced, and scientific principles such as energy transitions are taught. Additionally, many examples are provided, which will prepare you for robotics competitions.
ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 5 comes with 12 chapters of assembly, application of principles, and problem-solving.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 24+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: DREAM II Level 5
- Support & BOM Guide: Robotis E-Manual
- Software: R+Design, R+Task (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows Compatible)
- Age: 8+
- You will need to purchase ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 kit to build the examples robots in ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 5.
- Purchase ROBOTIS Dream II Level 5 Workbook for full directions.
- The DREAM II series is the new version of the original DREAM series
- The product comes with a Bluetooth module and a robot remote controller for wireless (Bluetooth) control.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warranties its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.