ROBOTIS KIDSLAB DREAM II School Set consists of DREAM II Jump Kit, Level 2 & Level 3 Part Kits with a PDF Assembly Manual for 20+ Robot Configurations. The assembly manual of 20+ project lessons can be viewed using the FREE R+Design Application which can be downloaded on iOS & Google PLAY Stores. The R+Design App is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Andriod, and iOS.
DREAM II School Set Workbook including Level 2 and Level 3 examples can be purchased separately. The curriculum consists of 24 Lesson Plans which are mapped to National and State Standards (NGSS). With the DREAM II School Set Curriculum, students learn about the basic components of robotics, scientific principles of robotic movement, and technical & mechanical principles of robotics education. Lesson Plans within the Basic Components of Robotics include subjects focusing on the use of Infrared (IR) Sensors, Mics & Batteries. Lessons focus on specific scientific principles such as the Principles of Velocity, Elastic Force, Inertia, Acceleration, Mechanical Engineering Principles such as Four-Wheeled Drive & Engine Systems.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 20+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: Curriculum must be purchased separately, click here to purchase
- Support & BOM Guide: Robotis E-Manual
- Software: R+ Design, R+ Task (iOS, Android, macOS, Window Compatible)
- Recommended Age: 8+
- The DREAM II Series is the new version of the original DREAM Series.
- The DREAM II School Set does not come with Workbooks. Dream II Level 2 & 3 Workbooks will need to be purchased separately.
- The DREAM II School Set was designed to bypass DREAM II Level 1 and start with DREAM II Level 2 & 3. The "Jump Set" only has the necessary parts that are required for Levels 2 & 3. If you would like to build Level 1, please purchase DREAM II Level 1 separately.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.