ROBOTIS BIOLOID GP (Grand-Prix) is a top-notch humanoid optimized for various competitions. WIth high-performance actuator (AX-18A) and ultra-light high strength of aluminum frames, it will complete various missions given at competitions. Enjoy various robot sports with the ROBOTIS GP armed with versatile performances and powerful mobility.
The ROBOTIS GP includes:
- basic humanoid battle and soccer motions.
- a gripper set for mission completion
- optional frames for wist twisting
- a remote controller and wireless Bluetooth module
- GUI based programming software (RoboPlus)
- digital packet communication simple daisy chain connection
- Shipping is 4-6 weeks time from the date of the order.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.