ROBOTIS PLAY 700 OLLOBOT is a reconfigurable and programmable robotics kit that introduces children to STEAM Concepts. Building upon the PLAY 600 PETs, the PLAY 700 emphasizes creative design using ROBOTIS' patented rivet system and adds two elements: programming and smart device connectivity. The controller included with the PLAY 700; the CM-50 is a motorized gearbox that brings your child's creation to live. It also includes built-in sensors so that children can learn programming via SCRATCH or ROBOTIS R+TASK.
You can build up to 6 different robot figures with the ROBOTIS PLAY 700. The Puppy, Racecar, Windmill, Scorpion, Bird, & Bear can be built using the assembly manual included or the FREE R+DESIGN App which provides 3D Building Instructions and can be controlled using a smart device with our FREE ROBOTIS R+PLAY700 App.
- Motorized, reconfigurable, and programmable robot kit.
- Includes a simple assembly instruction manual.
- Includes 1 controller (CM-50) with two-way output + IR & Sound Sensor
- FREE R+PLAY700 App for sensor application through line tracing, line avoiding feature + Remote Control function via smart device.
- The product requires 3 AA batteries, batteries are not included.
- The Bluetooth module included in this kit is the BT-410. This module is compatible with Android and Apple devices. In order to use the BT-410 with a PC, please purchase the BT-410 Dongle.
- Please purchase Item ## 903-0195-001 for your BT-410 Cable (4P 120MM (Wireless Module) 4pcs) if you need replacements.
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.