This is a Gear Set for DYNAMIXEL AX-12A, which is made using compounded high-strength engineering plastic.
DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Reduction Gearhead + Controller + Driver + Network in one DC servo module. DYNAMIXEL AX-series are used in ROBOTIS STEM, Premium, and GP. You can easily create various types of robots such as humanoid, 4 legged, and 6 legged robots with the AX-series. It can also be used as a wheel so that you can create a robot with a combination of wheel type and joint type in a single module.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Interface: USB2Dynamixel, U2D2
- Factory Default Settings
- ID: 1
- Baud Rate: 1 Mbps
- AX-12A Bulk, quantity = 6
- A B01-HORN (Assembled), quantity = 6
- The AX-12A Gear Set is NOT compatible with AX-12+ or AX-18F, because the gear shape is different from the former AX-12+/AX-18F Gear Set.
- Customers can replace the Gear Set on existing AX-12A gears when worn out. See the video below on how to replace the Gears.
- It can also be used as a wheel so that you can create a robot with a combination of wheel type and joint type in a single module.
- By using a variety of high-strength engineering plastic option frames or by printing frames using a 3D printer, you can produce any type of robot at a low cost.
- This package does not include frames, washer, bushing, nuts, cables, and bolts.
- Accessories required for assembly are sold separately.
- Compatible Products Controller : CM-5, CM-510, CM530, CM-700, OpenCM9.04(+ OpenCM485 Expansion Board), OpenCR
- Only AX-series frames can be used. Optional frames for MX-series and X-series cannot be used.
User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to the environment.