DYNAMIXEL is a robot exclusive smart actuator with fully integrated DC Motor + Controller + Driver + Sensor + Reduction Gear + Network in one DC servo module.
DYNAMIXEL-P Series implements removable reduction cycloid gears, resulting in high precision and impact resistance.
- Torque control based on current sensing
- Position, Torque, and Speed-based command
- High resolution with a combination of Incremental Encoder and Contactless Absolute Encoder
- Full-metal housing for high durability
- Can be used to make a full-size manipulator, pan tilt, humanoid, etc.
[DYNAMIXEL PRO -> P] Upgrade Details
- Improved design and JST connectors applied
- Improved dirt inflow and leakage
- Improved control table (Supports X Series functions)
- Enhanced control performance such as responsiveness and resolution
- Enhanced communication responsiveness
- Improved heat, noise, and durability
The operational voltage is different from other DYNAMIXEL series (Operational voltage: 24V).
Depending on the number of units used, it is recommended to use a separate power supply.
Molex 4Pin connector is used for communication.
|MCU||Cortex-M4 (168 [Mhz], 32 [bit])|
|Input Voltage||Min. [V]||-|
|Performance Characteristics||Voltage [V]||24.0|
|Stall Torque [N·m]||-|
|Stall Current [A]||-|
|No Load Speed [rpm]||28.0|
|No Load Current [A]||0.52|
|Continuous Operation||Voltage [V]||24.0|
|Position Sensor||Contactless absolute encoder Incremental encoder|
|Operating Temperature||Min. [°C]||-5|
|Baud Rate||Min. [bps]||9,600|
|Dimensions (WⅹHⅹD) [mm]||42.0 X 72.0 X 42.0|
|Dimensions (WⅹHⅹD) [inch]||1.65 X 2.83 X 1.65|
|Gear Ratio||257.0: 1|
|Command Signal||Digital Packet|
|Protocol Type||Half-duplex Asynchronous Serial Communication (8bit, 1stop, No Parity)|
|Link (Physical)||RS485 Multi-Drop Bus|
|ID||0 ~ 252|
|Feedback||Position, Velocity, Current, Temperature, Voltage, External Port, etc|
|Protocol Type||Protocol 2.0 Modbus|
|Operating Mode / Angle||Current Control mode：Endless turn
Velocity Control mode：Endless turn
Position Control Mode：360 [deg]
Extended Position Control Mode
PWM Control Mode：Endless turn
|Standby Current [mA]||30|
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.