Availability:** This product has a 4 week lead time - upon order completion & confirmation of payment**
- User Programmable Open-Source Manipulator System
- Modular Platform for Easy Maintenance and Customization
- No External Control Box & High Weight-to-Payload Ratio
ROBOTIS Manipulator controller package based on integrated software
OpenMANIPULATOR-P Library (Kinematics,Trajectory and Dynamixel Controller).
GUI program package for setting and monitoring control parameters.
MoveIt! package for OpenMANIPULATOR-P
Simulation package based on Gazebo Simulator
Teleoperation examples of keyboard and Joystick
Research and Education
Kinematics and Dynamics Experiment
Research and Design a Dual Arm Robot
Build a Mobile Robot System
Small-Scale Delivery System
Power supply and PC are not included.
Please purchase separately according to your usage environment.
Factory Default Settings
|Baud Rate||57600 bps|
(User can change various settings including ID and baud rate according to environment)
If you purchase RH-P12 (Robot Hand) and RM-P60-RNH(OpenMANIPULATOR-P) together, they will be shipped out together in the OpenMANIPULATOR-P`s case.
Features of DYNAMIXEL-P
All-in-one Modular Design
DC Motor + Controller + Driver + Sensor + Cycloid Reduction Gear
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Compact and Lightweight
- Minimized module size with compact and lightweight cycloid reduction gear.
- High weight-to-output ratio(0.05Nm/g)
- High impact resistance ( over 400%)
- High Precision and Low Backlash
- Contactless (Magnetic) Absolute Encoder(by AMS) & Incremental Encoder for Precise Positioning
- Low backlash (3~4arcmin)
- Performance data provided tested by Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme(KOLAS)
- Current-Based Torque Control
- High-speed current sensing algorithm and current feedback control
- Triple-loop control for current, speed, and position feedback
- Use-Friendly Development Environment
- Provide C language-based library
- Various solution examples (C++, LabVIEW, C#, eclipse, JAVA, etc..)
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.