Compatible with TurtleBot 3 controller and power.
Compact open source robot based on ROS.
Product Name: OpenManipulator-X
Model Name: RM-X52-TNM
It has a high payload as DYNAMIXEL XM-430 model is applied.
Easy to use with PC or mobile platform such as TB3 Waffle Pi.
Provides source code and development environment which helps you immediately operate it with TB3 Waffle Pi
You can freely select and use either PC or Controller e.g. OpenCR.
Provides a variety of open source software as well as 3D drawings and CAD data for research and development.
|Exclusive Plastic Frame Set||1|
|Robot Cable Set X3P (by length)||5|
|Bolt & Nut Set||1|
|Rubber Pad (Finger Tip)||2 types x 2|
|Allen Wrench (by type)||3|
|Power Supply (sold separately)||12V|
|Freedom of degree||5 (4DOF + 1DOF Gripper)|
|Interface||TTL Level Multi Drop BUS|
|Software||ROS. DYNAMIXEL SDK, Arduino, Processing|
|Controller (sold separately)||PC, OpenCR|
Power supply, and controller are not included.
Please purchase separately.
Compatible with TB3 controller and power.
The assembly manual is not included, but you can download the PDF file on online for free.
(Refer to below link)
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturer's warranty repair and returns policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OVERVIEW
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.