ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 3 is a robot kit to learn various topics from science theory of daily life such as infrared, sound, velocity, acceleration, friction, and action & reaction to a technical theory such as 4-wheel drive and engine system.
ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 3 provides workbook content and robot-building activities for over 12 weeks. It consists of concept learning, robot assembly, principle understanding, and problem-solving. While you make 12 different robots, you can learn the principle of robot production.
- You will need to purchase ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1 and Level 2 to build the example robots in ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 3. Click here to purchase Level 1 and Level 2.
- Purchase ROBOTIS Dream II Level 3 Workbook for full directions.
- The DREAM II series is the new version of the original DREAM series
- ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 3 includes a remote control for robot operation.
- ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 3 includes a servo motor that can be set to joint mode or rotation mode that can be maintained at a certain angle according to condition.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 24+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: DREAM II Level 3
- Support & BOM Guide: Robotis E-Manual
- Software: R+ Design, R+ Task (iOS, Android, macOS, Window Compatible)
- Recommended Age: 8+
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.