ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 4 advances knowledge of robotics. It teaches the principles of pulleys, other equipment, and programming. It also teaches you how to utilize all the robot peripherals. ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL 4 comes with 12 chapters of assembly, application of principles, and problem-solving.
- Purchase ROBOTIS Dream II Level 4 Workbook for full directions. (Click here to purchase)
- You will need to purchase ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 to build the example robots in ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 4.
- The DREAM II series is the new version of the original DREAM series
- ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 4 comes with two servo motors that can be used in wheel mode or joint mode.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 24+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: DREAM II Level 4
- Support & BOM Guide: Robotis E-Manual
- Software: R+ Design, R+ Task (iOS, Android, macOS, Window Compatible)
- Recommended Age: 8+
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.