ROBOTIS DREAM II School Set Bundle is a great way to start your own Robotics Class. Equipped With (20) DREAM II School Sets, Teacher Curriculum Workbook, and a SCRATCH instruction book written by A former UGA professor. Instructors will be able to start a Robotics Class in any classroom, afterschool, or Robotics Program.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 20+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: Curriculum must be purchased separately.
- Support & BOM Guide: ROBOTIS E-Manual
- Software: R+Design, R+Task (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows Compatible)
BUNDLE PACK CONTAINS:
- (20) DREAM II School Sets
- (1) DREAM II Level 2 Curriculum Workbook
- (1) DREAM II Level 3 Curriculum Workbook
- (1) Learning Robotics with ROBOTIS DREAM Systems (Teacher Guide): Full Table of Contents, Excerpts from the book.
- * Online PDF Assembly Manual
ROBOTIS SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING:
With the DREAM II School Set Bundle Package, students can assemble, program and control their individual Robots for various activities and challenges. Program your DREAM Robots using R+TASK, a graphical programming tool that allows users to create programs similar to C-Style programming logic.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warranties its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse of the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.