ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT 2 is a smart, AI-Based, Multi-Joint robot kit. It comes equipped with Raspberry Pi Camera + Raspberry Pi Zero Board for Vision Processing. In addition to vision processing capabilities with the Pi Camera, ENGINEER KIT 2 includes Python Programming Content enabling users to program their robots in Python to participate in Education, Hobby, Entertainment, and Competition Activities.
ENGINEER KIT 2 also allows its users to fully integrate 3D Printing Capabilities by providing STL(CAD) files to create their own robotic examples.
- ENGINEER Kit 1 is required to complete some of the builds for Engineer Kit 2. (Click here to purchase)
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Base Robot Configurations within Kit
- MAX E-2
- MAX-E2 is a high-performance Humanoid Robot developed specifically for competition. Equipped with a camera, the MAX-E2 supports remote control facial recognition and other vision processing functionalities. Powered by DYNAMIXEL, the MAX-E2 is capable of 18 degrees of freedom.
- Commando is an Autonomous Artificial Mobile Robot that uses its camera to detect various colors, codes, and lines.
- Scorpi is a responsive Bio-Mimetic Robot that can interact with nearby objects using the DMS-80 (Distance Measuring Sensor).
- Curriculum: Python Programming Lessons (24 Chapters)
- Use the Advanced Study Materials in the e-Manual (section 3) to customize your ROBOTIS ENGINEER KIT with additional resources like training materials, additional examples, 3D printing. These provide information for additional configurations like Slider. Autobot, Excavating Manipulator, and Quadruped Robot.
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.