ROBOTIS KIDSLAB PLAY 300 DINOs is a friendly and colorful dinosaur-themed robotics kit featuring a motorized control box that allows your children’s creations to come to life and move! The kit also features ROBOTIS’s patented rivet system, which allows creative minds to explore endlessly and build further on their creativity by coming up with new figures and designs.
You can build up to 7 different robot figures with the ROBOTIS PLAY 300. The Triceratops, Tyranno, Brachiosaurus, and can be built using the colorful assembly manual included with the kit. Build the remaining robots, including the Beetle, Dragon, Crocodile, and Frog by downloading the FREE R+ Design app on the Google Play or Apple Store.
- Motorized, reconfigurable robot toy with a pet theme!
- Includes simple assembly instruction manual
- Includes 1 Geared Motor (GM) with two-way output
- 3D animated assembly instructions with our free ROBOTIS R+ Design app available on iOS and Android Systems
- *Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OVERVIEW
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.