ROBOTIS PLAY 700 SCRATCH Classroom Set brings Robotics + SCRATCH 2.0 into the classroom. This set is equipped with (20) PLAY 700 Kits, assembly & curriculum manuals for each kit so students can immediately jump Into assembling their programmable and controllable robot!
Using ROBOTIS’s patented plate and rivet system, students can explore the basic concepts of structures, linkages, and mechanical engineering while assembling and customizing the robot. The Robot can be programmed via SCRATCH and the R+SCRATCH (Helper App), and utilize the embedded IR & Sound Sensor to activate line tracing and line avoiding features.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 3rd - 8th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 6+
- Number of Lessons: 6 Lessons
- The Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum: Purchased Separately
- Support & BOM Guide: E-Manual Link
- Software: SCRATCH, R+ SCRATCH (macOS, Windows Compatible)
BUNDLE PACK CONTAINS
- (20) ROBOTIS PLAY 700 Kits
- (20) BT-410 Dongles
- (20) Curriculum Workbook and Assembly Manuals
- (1) Learning Robotics with ROBOTIS PLAY Systems (Teacher Guide): Full Table of Contents, Excerpts from the Learning Robotics with ROBOTIS PLAY Systems book
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.