ROBOTIS STEM Bundle Package brings advanced Robotics Education into the classroom. The ROBOTIS STEM Series introduces project-based learning by introducing basic and advanced Robotics concepts in three different phases of increasing complexity and challenge.
- The Basic Phase allows students to observe and explore the Robot’s Core features and functionality.
- The Application Phase introduces sensor And code integration.
- The Practical Phase encourages students to accomplish a variety of challenges and missions with their Robots through creative problem-solving and to think about how these concepts apply to real-world situations.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 7th - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 42+
- Number of Lessons: 21 Lessons
- The Student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Guide: STEM Level 1 Curriculum Example
- Support & BOM Guide: ROBOTIS e-Manual
- Software: R+Design, R+Task, R+ Motion (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows Compatible)
- Program your STEM Robot using various software programs provided by ROBOTIS. Using the R+TASK a graphical programming tool, program your robot in a simplified C-language.
BUNDLE PACK CONTAINS
- (10) ROBOTIS STEM Level 1 - Curriculum Workbooks included
- (10) ROBOTIS STEM Level 2 - Curriculum Workbooks included
- (10) Exploring Robotics with ROBOTIS Systems
- * R+TASK - Programming Software included
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturers warranty, repair, and return policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase. "Over-discharge, misuse, or incorrect charging practices may void this warranty."
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse of the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.