ROBOTIS KIDSLAB DREAM II LEVEL 1 is an entry-level robotics kit optimized for learning and teaching robotics, it comes with 12 chapters of assembly, application of principles, and problem-solving.
LEVEL 1 introduces the users to using fundamental DREAM parts. It advances into studying the principles and theories of electric power, the center of gravity, force, 4-legged and 2-legged walking robots, and much more.
- You'll need to purchase the ROBOTIS DREAM II LEVEL I workbook for all lesson information.
- The DREAM II series is the new version of the original DREAM series
- Do not disassembly the batter case during assembly.
KEY PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Grade Level: 2nd - 12th Grade
- Lesson Hours: 24+
- Number of Lessons: 12 Lessons
- The student to Kit Ratio: 1:1 Recommended (Up to 2:1)
- Curriculum Sample: DREAM II Level 1
- Support & BOM Guide: ROBOTIS E-Manual
- Software: R+ Design, R+ Rask (iOS, Android, macOS, Windows Compatible)
- Recommended Age: 8+
- Battery: Rechargeable li-ion battery (included)
PRODUCT is subject to the Original Manufacturer's warranty repair and returns policy.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not satisfied with your product, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for an exchange or refund. The product must be unopened and in its original packaging. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
ONE YEAR WARRANTY OVERVIEW
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS warrants its products against defects for 1 year. Products that are not manufactured by ROBOTIS or are co-developed with ROBOTIS may not be covered under warranty.
- Unless otherwise noted, ROBOTIS battery products with Lithium-Polymer chemistry (LiPo) are warrantied for 6 months from the date of purchase.
- You will not qualify for a warranty or refund if there is normal wear & tear, abuse to the product, improper tampering, or accidental damage.
- Worn out gears, burnt motors, and PCBs, and damaged cables are not covered under warranty.
- Modification of the Dynamixel Firmware to disable Error Status or Shutdown Alarms may also void our warranty.
- Please back up source codes and files in the product before requesting RMA. ROBOTIS is not responsible for any software and file loss in the product.