- This is the student workbook for ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1 Kit, as well as for the ROBOTIS DREAM II School Set.
- The book is composed of 12 chapters and 12 robots.
- Level 1 introduces students to using DREAM parts. It advances into studying the principles and theories of electric power, center of gravity (COG), force, 4-legged and 2-legged walking robots, and much more.
- This book is in ENGLISH.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to robotics
- Generate electricity with your hand!
- Rotating and pushing
- Changing speed
- What is center of gravity?
- Jump! Jump!
- Walking on four feet
- What is the advantage of walking on six legs?
- Different ways to move
- Angle of opening
- Walking on two feet
[904-0039-201] ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1 Workbook [EN]
There are many variations of passages available, but the majority have suffered alteration in some form, by injected humour, or randomised words which don't look even slightly believable. If you are going to use a passage , you need to be sure there isn't anything embarrassing hidden in the middle of text. All the generators on the Internet tend to repeat predefined chunks as necessary, making this the first true generator on the Internet. It uses a dictionary of over 200 Latin words, combined with a handful of model sentence structures, to generate which looks reasonable.