- This is the student workbook for ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1 Kit, as well as for the ROBOTIS DREAM II School Set.
- The book is composed of 12 chapters and 12 robots.
- Level 1 introduces students to using DREAM parts. It advances into studying the principles and theories of electric power, center of gravity (COG), force, 4-legged and 2-legged walking robots, and much more.
- This book is in ENGLISH.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction to robotics
- Generate electricity with your hand!
- Rotating and pushing
- Changing speed
- What is center of gravity?
- Jump! Jump!
- Walking on four feet
- What is the advantage of walking on six legs?
- Different ways to move
- Angle of opening
- Walking on two feet
[904-0039-201] ROBOTIS DREAM II Level 1 Workbook [EN]